Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Today is a New

Hello fellow readers,

It's been almost 8 years since my last post and I am more shocked this is still available to write on. I created this blog over 8 years ago of all the craziness in the world. Sorry I have not spent the time like I wanted on the blog over the past years because you know life happens. Today I am going to start bringing this back. Today is a new day and this will be the start again.

I would like to start with the craziness that is currently going on in the world. I feel it is time for people to start to awaken and be re-enlighted to knowledge. Too much of what is out on the internet now of days is "fake news" and distorts from the real news out there. I feel people need to move back to the facts, check the realness of what is being reported. I know we all live in a world of needing the information now but seriously? If you can take the time to post the link on Facebook, then take the time to validate the truth being reported. I do agree there is a "fake news" problem but when it is real news being called "fake news"? They try to discredit that news because it is against someone's beliefs or the truth about them. Please take the time to ensure the information you are reading is credible... but H2IK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment