Friday, October 30, 2009

About All Saints Day

Hello everyone this is not about all saints day but about the sequel to Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day and how I have been waiting for this cult classic to make a sequel for a while now. But my grief with it is that I wish it was playing here in Houston. The releasers of the movie are being smart by only showing it in selected theaters to make more money so people would push it for other places. But one place that they should of put it in was here in Houston. It's not even playing in Texas what is the deal with that. Houston has a huge population and I am telling you there would be millions to hit up their theater to see this movie. A lot of fans of the first one have been waiting for it but they might have to wait even longer until it comes out on DVD. Now if you do not know about Boondock Saints then go out and buy it, it is a great movie. All Saints Day is a celebration of the know and unknown Saints in Western Christianity. But the movie is about two Irish brothers who take justice into there own hand and are doing Gods work to clean the streets of evil. It is a great movie because well, I am a little bias because I am Irish myself. (That is something you won't see admitted on those CNN and Fox Blogs). I think this will be a good movie whenever it get to Houston... But H2IK!!!

1 comment: