1st rule of fight club you don't talk about fight club, 2nd rule of fight club you don't talk about fight club. I had to leave a post about men and the warrior with in. I think men have a internal fire that wants to blast out in starting fights. I think society has change the image of what is a man. When did it come to that a man is someone that wears pink, a man is someone that goes gets his nails done, and man is what TV tells us...
What is this all about when I was growing up a man was people like John Wayne, Johnny Cash, and Clint Eastwood. I must say Fight Club is what us real men need. That is way UFC has became as big as it is and most men want to learn MMA. I am not planning on this because I am taking on a Martial Art and becoming a master of that. I believe that a lot of MMA people are just doing it for a sport or what the TV tells us. I think one art, become good at it, and then show your skills. I think a fight club might be what some people need. If you think your a man then show it in the most primal with a fight. At this point men could show who they are no matter how much of a douche bag, gay pink wearing, wanna a be thug. In a fight you just show that your a man simple as that... but H2IK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was waitin for these blog all weekend!!! LOLZ. I totaly aggre with you man. I think there are to many douches out there its olny because the tv tells us how we shold be. We need to quit waching opra and start wathcing more UFC! But hey... H2IK!
ReplyDeletethere has been a prime increase in wussy men. i think i see more pink in the guys section of american eagle than i do in victoria's secret! of course a guy does not have to be a major meathead but should stand his ground when it is deemed necessary. isn't that what being a manly man is about? thank you for putting this on blast. this shall be a wake-up call for the neutered men out there.
ReplyDeleteall i know is that i won't have to worry about handing off my purse to my man while i beat the tar out of someone who is trying to attack...but H2IK!
PRRRRIMMMMAAAAAALLLLLL RRRRAAAAAGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!....H2IK!
ReplyDelete