Monday, August 31, 2009
About Michael Vick
Hey everyone there is a question I need answer, How can a criminal that went to jail, be able to get his job back? What I am talking about is Dog Fighting Michael Vick. What does this show society, Hey kids if you played for a sport and commit a crime once you get out you will still have your job and make good money. I think this show that committing a crime is sponsor by NFL. I did not think Michael Vick was the greatest player in NFL but that is besides the point. I think Michael Vick should have not been able to get back in and use his smarts to try to get a job. I think he should have to fight like everyone else to find a job. I think it is horrible for society to have a criminal working for a sport that American's enjoy. It's like having people doing steroids in baseball getting into the hall of fame but they are stopping that. I think NFL screwed up bad on this deal who does this benefit; I will tell you who, the criminals in jail.... But H2IK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hey i agree hole-hartedly with what you is said. Michel vick is s crinimal and should not haves been able to joyn the NFL this year or any yeers to come. But like gavin saids earlyer...H2IK!
ReplyDeleteI agree that Michael Vick is a dog killer and deserved to serve the 23-month prison sentence for his crimes. However, we live in a free country and business owners, like the owner of the Eagles Jeff Lurie, should be able to hire anyone they choose, including ex-convicts like Michael Vick. If Jeff Lurie feels that Vick is a liability to his team's performance, ticket sales, etc. then he should get rid of him. The most important aspect of business is profitability and, so far, keeping Vick on the roster profitable and, therefore, a good choice... But Hell I Know (HIK)!
ReplyDelete